Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private Fishing Resort?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
I need to catch a fish here, but can't find anyone who has it. Anyone please? TIA

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
What fish are you looking for? The cutest one I've gotten and it's a rare one, is the rainbow unicorn. I do have this in my Myth house. Sadly, my house didn't make ratings so you'll not find it. My suggestion is to look at top rated x2, then put them in alphabetic order and start going down the list until you find one.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
rpglady76 on Jul 23, 2017 wrote:
I need to catch a fish here, but can't find anyone who has it. Anyone please? TIA
I have one and you are welcome to come over to fish. Let me know when you are typically on the game and we'll figure something out.

Marcus

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I have a private fishing resort. I am in EST. Give me a time and place to meet up. I am a late night person but will try to meet up .

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
I have the private fishing resort and you are welcome to use it. Let me know date, time, place and Wizards name and we'll meet up. I'll then add you to my friends list so that we can teleport to my castle to fish. I am EST time zone--east coast so be sure to note time zone as well.