Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new weapon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
I think wizards should have guns and muskets just like Pirate101. The way they use the gun is exactly like the way they use it from the crossbow from the Darkmoor Bundle. So, wizards should buy different types of guns from the different types of worlds they go to from the vendors.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
stay golden on Jun 28, 2017 wrote:
I think wizards should have guns and muskets just like Pirate101. The way they use the gun is exactly like the way they use it from the crossbow from the Darkmoor Bundle. So, wizards should buy different types of guns from the different types of worlds they go to from the vendors.
Sorry, but I disagree. Wizards use wands not guns and I would not be buying one if it were implemented. Of IF the stats were better than any wand, I would stitch it to look like a wand I liked.

But frankly, I disagree with guns being in the game completely. It has been suggested in the past and not implemented. There are enough Shooter games now and this one isn't that type of game.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011