Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipment C. Station "insufficien" Reagent Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
I bought the Equipment Crafting Station, the recipe for the Ice Whirlwind Perm Mount, and all the reagents on the bottom row for it, (flawless sapphires, parchments, and all that) but when I went to craft my it, it said that I didn't have all the reagents to craft it. How come and What can I do to fix that

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RebeccaMythrunner on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
I bought the Equipment Crafting Station, the recipe for the Ice Whirlwind Perm Mount, and all the reagents on the bottom row for it, (flawless sapphires, parchments, and all that) but when I went to craft my it, it said that I didn't have all the reagents to craft it. How come and What can I do to fix that
Did you have all the required items on the top row?

Also, it isn't Flawless Sapphires. It is Perfect Sapphires. Make sure you have all the RIGHT reagents. there is a difference when I comes to the gems required.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It needs perfect sapphire, not flawless, perhaps this is your problem? Hover over all the reagents in the craftingview and ensure you do have everything. By the way you mentioned the second row of the reagents, so do you have all the stuff on the top row also?

I have been crafting for a very long time and have never had this issue, so just double check you are not mistaking something.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Are you sure you have all of the necessary reagents?

You need:

25 Balefrost TC
5 Icecuda fish
1 Ultra Snow apple plant
1 Mote of Transport (a drop from certain dungeons)
25 Perfect Sapphires
5 Ectoplasm
10 Aether
15 Parchment

Survivor
Feb 13, 2016
BrynnerOfReign on Jun 17, 2017 wrote:
Are you sure you have all of the necessary reagents?

You need:

25 Balefrost TC
5 Icecuda fish
1 Ultra Snow apple plant
1 Mote of Transport (a drop from certain dungeons)
25 Perfect Sapphires
5 Ectoplasm
10 Aether
15 Parchment
Yes I did buy all the bottom reagents (and yes the perfect sapphires, not the flawless ones). I didn't know the top ones were also needed. Thanks to the 3 of you who replied.