Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World complaints

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Gear:

Tier 1 - Hard side dungeons, one-shots, special dungeons
Tier 2 - Crafted
Tier 3 - Vendor
Tier 4 - General Mob/Boss drops, Bazaar

Spells (like in Darkmoor) should be accessible by everyone (not in hard dungeons), either in the main questline, as a side quest, or crafted.

I would like to be able to craft the Darkmoor spells. I'm tired of trying to get through Darkmoor, only to have the entire team leave or die before I can finish the 2nd dungeon. Only ONE out of 12 of my wizards has the DM spell.

Crafting should not have any reagents that need to be farmed in dungeons or bosses. The whole purpose of crafting is to give another option for those who DON'T want to farm (or can't farm).

A final option is for KI to raise the drop rates so it won't take hundreds of times in a dungeon (or farm a boss) to get only one item, and then take a year to actually get the entire set. Once a person has gotten their gear within a VERY reasonable amount of time, why not have other things in the dungeon that are special drops that would still make it fun to farm for those that like to farm?

Brynn