Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
im basically a maxed level storm but I have some weak stats. What are some things I can farm for and where to raise my stats?

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
ley456 on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
im basically a maxed level storm but I have some weak stats. What are some things I can farm for and where to raise my stats?
Darkmoore has some good gear. Try farming Malistaire there. Also, training your pet helps. Good luck.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
ley456 on Dec 31, 2016 wrote:
It would be nice if you gave MORE DETAIL as to what gear you have and what stats you have. Then, you will get more of a response from players

Survivor
May 27, 2014
I can't say I have the best gear in the world, but hopefully I can help a bit.

Definitely go for Malistaire's Cloak of Flux, you can grind for this in Darkmoor and there is simply nothing that can compare with this. Your hood, there is 2 options you can go with here. The popular Malistaire's Cowl of Flux or the Hood of Desert Rains. The cowl is from Darkmoor and the Hood is from crafting in Khrysalis. For boots, same scenario you really have 2 choices for this one also. You should choose between Malistaire's Boots of Flux or the Time Warden Downpour Galesh. Malistaire's, Darkmoor again, Time Warden is from Shadowwock in Mirage.

For athames, rings, and wands I really don't have much space to talk for mine are currently a mess on my storm. I strongly recommend getting a pet. I have one with maycast healing current (energizing battery), critical, and damage. They really help out a ton.

Anyways, that's all I can really offer, sorry it wasn't much but hopefully it will come to some sort of us.