Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Sentinel Fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Hello fishing friends,

I was fishing for treasure chests in Zafaria and realized that there were lots of sentinel fish within this world! Is there any fishing spell that gets rid of them? If not is there any efficient methods to get rid of them? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Luke SkyWalker, Lvl 107

(p.s., the chest in Zafaria have lots of amber!)

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
I always get away from the main fish a bit and start casting my weakest lure until I catch them all or they take all my bait and go. Then I use attract and sleep as necessary to make the other fish easier to catch. If you pull exactly at the same time they grab the bait you have a really good chance of catching the sentinels even with weak bait.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you do the fishing quest in Dragonspyre you get a spell to banish sentinels.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
LukeSky Walker on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello fishing friends,

I was fishing for treasure chests in Zafaria and realized that there were lots of sentinel fish within this world! Is there any fishing spell that gets rid of them? If not is there any efficient methods to get rid of them? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Luke SkyWalker, Lvl 107

(p.s., the chest in Zafaria have lots of amber!)
There is a spell that get rids of sentinel fish only. If you finish the fishing quest in Dragonspyre, in the end you will get that spell and I assume you haven't finish or started that quest. Check back if you haven't done the quest.

Alejandro