Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Juju/Jade

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I been trying to pvp 1v1 and 2v2, with my death and a friend storm. We mostly encounter death Warlord level 80.
We are both level 110. They have ranked us down so far, its not even funny.
Its impossible to get a match that is not a juju/jade, I am so tired of it.
This has trashed pvp. Need to made juju at least 6 pips, and not be able to cloak it.
To spend 4 to six hours trying to win a match is not fun.
Or at least put a cap in rank pvp, no one over 1000 rating. Since those over 1000 are not rating over Warlord.
make a new pvp for those over 1000, so they can do as they want and get on the leaderboard and face each other.
At least the rest of us will have a chance to rank. Maybe this will bring pvp back alive and we can enjoy a fair match.
thank you and I hope this helps

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I don't exactly agree with the maximum rank being 1000. There's really no reason and we all have the right to pvp on whatever wizards whenever we want, as long as we have an active membership or paid crowns.
Also, the angel/juju/jade strats are very annoying, but I do have to admit, they are a strategy. Life wizards are known for healing and I thought that the angel strat was an interesting way to use healing to life wizard's advantage. Annoying, but it does work. I have a few tips for defeating angels, jades, and juju spammers.
Angels - Carry doom and infection, and even carry a myth dispel or two so they can't shatter.
Jades - Shrike. If they're 100% jade, they probably have very very low damage and won't do much to you.
Juju - cleanses, shrike low pip spells like ice bird, stuns, and death dispels if possible.
I know that in ranked pvp it's not possible to see who you're going against, but I hope my advice helps!

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
They should make it that the person who has the highest resistance in all total stats goes last. Done with bogus jades. Make Juju 5 pips its basically something that will render an attack completely useless.