Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

potent trap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
hello I have a problem I have a finite Aztek, and gained cards potent trap even done several times this boss what you want, do something with this check to exchange because I now I'm going to Krysalis with clothes from the 74 level can not do anything and I have one character so high

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
My translation:

Hello, I have a problem. I have finished Azteca and gained the cards potent trap. Even done several times this boss. When you want to do something with this to exchange it between my wizards I can't. I am now going to Khrysalis with clothes from level 74 and I cannot do anything. I only have one high level character.

If you are talking about the treasure card:

The potent trap treasure card unfortunately is not trad-able. I would recommend fighting the Feugo Spirit a few times. I know I was able to get it from him.

If you are talking about the trainable spell:

You will have to rebuy your training points, you cannot exchange learned spells.

I hope this helped! If not, please reply!

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
If you're still using level 74 gear and you're in Khrsalis then you might find it a bit hard to defeat enemies as they are a bit more powerful then Azteca especially the bosses. From what I understood you got Potent Trap but it's still not enough to power you through the enemies that you're facing. For this I'd recommend that you initially gear better gear. If you've reached level 90 you can get the gear from Tartarus which is very useful up until level 100. If not then may I recommend going back to WaterWorks and getting some gear from that. Also you could try improving a bit your Accessories (Athame, Ring, Amulet and Deck). These can offer some added stats which turn out to be pretty useful especially when you go from 1 wave of enemies to another.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
I do not have potent trap, so I can not change the clothes that are in
Aztec, I went through all and still do not have, I do not know who the boss is readily discard this card

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
From my point of view, you're struggling to get the Potent Trap TC so you can continue your crafting quest. You have level 74 gear and are struggling through Khrysalis and want to craft better gear. Many people have found it hard to get the potent trap tc, while others are very lucky. I'm one of those unlucky ones and I recommend that you just keep trying to farm for it in Azteca.