Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up Porter for Cronus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I have completed Hades and Cronus, but if I want to farm Cronus I have to Team up for Hades or try to find others wanting to farm Cronus (not an easy task). Can you place a porter with team up option at Cronus's entrance? That way if some one wants to farm Cronus, they can go into Hades solo and then use team up find other players not on friends list.

Thanks

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
That would be a great idea. It would save time, and let you get more farming done. I for one, am a big cronus farmer. He drops the athame, hades wand, and many useful reagents (amber, vines, turquoise)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
This would be very nice for all of the Aquila Secret Bosses. Please KI?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
A team up sigil for Cronus is great idea.

Some folks want to only do the entire dungeon, others want to only do Cronus. So everyone would benefit from having separate team-up portals. Its a win-win for everyone!

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
There's nothing more frustrating then joining team up at Tartarus for Hades, only to get inside to have one or more of the team split up to do Cronus. Then you go back out side and try again, but have to wait for the 9 minutes left on your penalty timer.

Good idea.

Or maybe two team buttons outside tartarus? Or even two pads. There's enough room there for two.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
I think that is a great idea. I feel that it's necessary to have something like this because whenever you get a team ready for Tartarus or other Aquila dungeons, everyone decides to split up to do X or Y, and it gets really frustrating. The idea of having two sigil areas for the main dungeon or a side boss for farming is a cool idea. This could work for even darkmoor when you can either fight plant or Malistaire. This is something KI should put into consideration

Patrick Nightshade Lvl 110
Stephen Fireblade Lvl 66
Kane Battlebringer Lvl 50