Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dream Filly Mount Unavailable??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Hi! I've come back after a few years not playing. I am running through on a life wizard this time, and remembered a unicorn mount I thought would be perfect for her. I looked in the crowns shop and didn't see it there like I remember though. I looked it up online and other players are saying it is the "Dream Filly" mount and that it should be available in the crowns shop. I went to the search bar and looked up "dream filly" instead of "unicorn" and it still doesn't seem to be available. Is this mount discontinued or something? Or only available in a pack now?

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Old time player myself and notice a lots of mounts gone from crown shop But go to Zeke :) you can rent the Dream Filly for gold for a day as well as a couple of the horses that disappeared from the perm shop.WC he has it. Check other worlds for different rentals, they vary. I hope they bring back some classics, because there are many for perm sale that are duds. Glad I bought the horses when they were still available for gold purchase. Gold mounts are disappearing unfortunately.