Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can you create 7 wizards on an account that you pay per zone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2017
I have an account that i pay per zone with crowns and I would like to have a wizard per school. but its only allowing me to create 6. How can I add my final school, the ice school, on my account?

Defender
May 22, 2012
Christiancollins19... on Jun 8, 2023 wrote:
I have an account that i pay per zone with crowns and I would like to have a wizard per school. but its only allowing me to create 6. How can I add my final school, the ice school, on my account?
Sadly you need an extra character elixir and that is super expensive at 18,000 crowns

Survivor
Jun 21, 2021
Christiancollins19... on Jun 8, 2023 wrote:
Hiya,

You can do trivia, it might take a while, but you get 10 crowns per correct trivia category, if you would call it that. You can get 100 crowns a day considering you complete 10 different trivia categories. You would have to play every single day for almost 6 months.

Another way you can get it, buy $25 and $10 worth of crowns. It totals to $34.09 because you are buying crowns in bulk, otherwise you can buy 30k for $50.

Another way to get the additional character slot is by waiting for a crowns reward event and see if it is a reward at the top.

Wish you luck!

Amber Rose

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
In respect to this can you be gifted a 7th character exiler

Survivor
Jun 21, 2021
Winterfell104 on Aug 14, 2023 wrote:
In respect to this can you be gifted a 7th character exiler
Unfortunately, no.
You can get one from events like crowns rewards, or everything I had mentioned above.