Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello There!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Hello there, all! I'm a new Wizard (just joined a few days ago) who has been a loyal Pirate101 player since 2013. Some of you may recognize me as Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler from Pirate101. I am glad to hear that these forums are available, unlike the missing forum from P101. I'm enjoying the game so far and would love to make the acquaintance of some new folks. :D

Great to meet you all!

Diverteix-te and Good Hunting,

Fiona IronFlame, Level 6 Diviner (Storm)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Aurora?! What a surprise to see you here! Remember me from the Pirate forums?

So happy to see you here! There's a bit of a learning curve with Wizard101 nowadays, so we'd be happy to answer any questions.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Lookit Light on May 8, 2023 wrote:
Aurora?! What a surprise to see you here! Remember me from the Pirate forums?

So happy to see you here! There's a bit of a learning curve with Wizard101 nowadays, so we'd be happy to answer any questions.
HI! Yes, of course I do, Lookit! I look upon our previous role-plays and piratical discussions with the greatest fondness. It's so good to see you here on the wizarding side of the Spiral!

I so greatly appreciate the offer; I may soon need to take y'all up on it. XD Wizard101 is certainly much different than the tactics and strategies of Pirate101, but it merits a good deal of appreciation for its uniqueness and diversity of activities! I'm very excited to learn more about this game.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

~F.I.