Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Colossus needs fix

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2017
I was playing in the Beastmoon Hunt yesterday and I chose the Life Colossus because I wanted to protect my partner and heal.
I cast intercept on the two other forms to take damage I in their stead. However, my rat had a trap for 125 hanging and was damaged "thru" the intercept. If Intercept is taking 100% of the damage, I received the message "100% Intercept" why does the rat still take damage.
Intercept definition: to stop, deflect, or interrupt the progress or intended course of; to stop, seize, or interrupt in progress or course or before arrival.
By this definition my rat partner should never have taken the 125 trap damage because the damage would never have hit the trap.
We lost that battle because of the intercept did not intercept the damage, but gave me damage from the spell cast, but it still triggered the trap that was never touched. Feels bad when forms don't do what they are intended to do.
Please look into Intercept on the Life Colossus or change the name to something else.
I believe all the "older forms" need to be revisited and updated.