Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transformations shouldn't be crowns only

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
Quite some time ago, transformations became crowns only. I personally think they shouldn't be if they're only gonna last a certain amount of time; if transformations have to be crowns only, they should be like permanent mounts (permanent items that players and have in their backpack and equip and unequip whenever they want). I always told myself that taking a fun appearance that wasn't just an outfit was a fun concept; I'd like things to go back to how they were, or the other concept that I just mentioned to happen

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
social sorcery boy on Dec 21, 2022 wrote:
Quite some time ago, transformations became crowns only. I personally think they shouldn't be if they're only gonna last a certain amount of time; if transformations have to be crowns only, they should be like permanent mounts (permanent items that players and have in their backpack and equip and unequip whenever they want). I always told myself that taking a fun appearance that wasn't just an outfit was a fun concept; I'd like things to go back to how they were, or the other concept that I just mentioned to happen
During Halloween you can do a dungeon near Lord Nightshade, at the end you can buy MANY for gold.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
To be able to transform into anything is one of the most wizard-related abilities. I'd love to see more surrounding that.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
I agree. I recently discovered that they were crowns only and was pretty disappointed. I heard that this was because of some glitch in pvp, but making them crowns only isn't the right way to fix the issue imo.