Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eloise Merryweather Expansion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
What I always wanted added into the game was being able to stitch a mount. I feel like I'm stuck with a mount with stats that don't have good looks. Obviously, it should be like regular stitching where you merge two items into one.

Another idea i had, is being able to stitch pets. The talents on my pet are great, but the looks don't work well with my character.

I feel like Eloise Merryweather's quests should be expanded to earlier worlds as well as Aquila.

If any of my fellow wizards think these ideas should be used, please reply.
Thanx for reading!

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Safer613 on Dec 18, 2022 wrote:
What I always wanted added into the game was being able to stitch a mount. I feel like I'm stuck with a mount with stats that don't have good looks. Obviously, it should be like regular stitching where you merge two items into one.

Another idea i had, is being able to stitch pets. The talents on my pet are great, but the looks don't work well with my character.

I feel like Eloise Merryweather's quests should be expanded to earlier worlds as well as Aquila.

If any of my fellow wizards think these ideas should be used, please reply.
Thanx for reading!
Unlike mounts you can make any pet you desire manifest any talents with enough hatching.