Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

revert pvp back to the old way

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2022
Pvp is changing too much and everything is just weird. We dont need all these added spells pvp was just fine in fourth age. We only needed to adjust some spells to make things more fair. Back in fourth age we still had players but now we don't have any so clearly people are not happy with the new system. It's just weird all these new spells being added were unnecessary. Also so many spells are being banned for no reason like no enchants, no healing tcs, it just doesnt make any sense. Pvp is just completely destroyed and limited. Whats the point of all these spells if we cant even use them? When pvp wasnt so restricted and simple, people actually played the game. But what happens is mistakes are made and then new things are added to fix it which creates a big mess. Adding all these pvp only spells is so sad because we should be able to play pvp with the spells that the game has already created. Also way too many changes to baby spells like fire elf and like everything its just crazy. Ive only quested to 130 and now Im coming back and seeing all these changes is just so overwhelming and its sad the way pvp has turned out honestly. It seems like people only spam those new spells that remove stuff and add stuff.

Defender
Dec 27, 2014
Apart from the odd tournament I haven't played PVP since the second age. I kept my wizard around level 40 always meaning to return. However all of these changes and spells completely put me off. Honestly it doesn't even feel like wizard 101, just a different game that looks like wizard 101. So recently I've started levelling that character as I have no interest in returning any more.