Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buff Moon School Transformations; Add Scaling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Gorman Foebane here. I've been leveling as a death wizard along with my brother, an ice wizard, and I've noticed that, sadly, moon spells are drastically underpowered compared to other astral spells. I know I have shadow spells to look forward to, but it feels really bad seeing an entire school get left in the dust while the other two (Sun and Star) advance or stay relevant.

There are plenty of ways that you KI can go about buffing the school, and at the end of the day I feel that's necesary. Moon transformations NEED a buff. Scaling, relevancy, whatever you can do to help it keep up with the content.

Thanks for reading!

Keep it up, night-owls

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I absolutely agree. There's so much potential in Moon School, in not only Polymorphs.
The casting animation is beautiful. I'd love to see it in Beastmoon as for example a Moon boss that can change it's school every turn. I think Moon magic has some beautiful looking casting design/card art

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
Moon school would be amazing, and fun, if only it had scaling. They could easily add some sort of stat multiplier according to your own level (so a polymorph at level 50 is weaker than the same polymorph at level 80 for example). It's the similar issue with Shadow magic, since that also has really bad scaling (and no way to buff the damage except darkmoor gear)