Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Problem in creating guilds

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
My friends are trying to make a guild but they can't find 11 online players to join.

I think Kingsisle should lower the necessary number of players required to 5 or 3,

and also allow players to send guild invitations to players who are offline.

I'd be happy to read what players and devs think about it
(Also pls open up the replies to this post thanks)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It's 12 because that's the minimum number of players required to do a raid.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
exp613 on Oct 11, 2022 wrote:
It's 12 because that's the minimum number of players required to do a raid.
They still can allow players to create a guild with 5 players and then recruit more players for a raid.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I do wish we could send guild invitations to offline players. The most friends I have online is like 3. And why does a raid take so many players? Also, recruiting other players could help but can they help if they are part of another guild?

Survivor
Mar 17, 2019
I definitely agree with this, creating a guild without being a youtuber/well known wiz player is very difficult, I think that if they lower the reqs it would make it easier for everyone to make a guild.
I know it takes 12 to do a raid, but what they could just do is make raids unavailable until you get 12 in the guild.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Oct 14, 2022 wrote:
I do wish we could send guild invitations to offline players. The most friends I have online is like 3. And why does a raid take so many players? Also, recruiting other players could help but can they help if they are part of another guild?
Most people making guilds and raids through discord servers but Kingsisle don't allow sharing private info in game plus orople do voice calls when they're doing raids and somehow that's acceptable.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Maybe they should have some kind of "flash mob" guilds or adhoc guilds kiosk. You go to the kiosk, and just sign up for a guild raid just consisting of 12 people who sign up to do it. First 12 get to do the raid. There could be some sort of generic house or area where they are all transported to prior to the raid. That way people who cannot get a regular guild still can have fun doing raids and other guild stuff.