Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To help everyone out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
This is not KI or wizard101's official email Wizard101@wizard101.com if you see it there is a link to secure your account for a free item its a lie to steal your account I tried contacting support but they have no options for strange emails like his if no one in KI will look into it then I feel like stupid for trusting them please give it a thought to add a strange email option to support if i did click the link then KI since you didn't have a strange email option I'll have you know I'll won't be back unless you will see to problems like this. I've spent allot of money if 1 of your major spenders account goes to waste then games popularity sinks its your fault not mine. I'll just go to a different game like you want me too . P.s to think that I was this game big supporter lowering my support to the game now also you don't have an support option for the autism you have in the game I have ADHD, and OCD so I get distracted easily when typing. that's my rant now I'll go away for now...p.s. i hate when people sass talk in emails, if you did a better job like underlining my message sent it back with "try fixing these then we will talk". that will make me.. feel.. happy. or just confirming it's yours or not yours will do. also I was doing free advertisements for you so lets see how you'll end up as a business.