Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completed Quests

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Hello KingsIsle and Players!

I have been playing for awhile and as someone who is very interested in trying to complete all the quests in a world before leaving that world, I really feel that having another list on the quest page in our spellbook that indicates quests we have already completed. There are plenty of guides out there that have all of the names of the main quests, side quests, etc. I know that there are plenty of quests and it might be hard to configure but I think just having some sort of counter for all the quests in a world / area that lets you know you have completed a certain number of quests would be nice as well (i.e. Krokotopia 190 / 210 ), this way you know that there are a few other quests you are missing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Press Control T to find quests when you are in a World. There are some badges that are World specific that are designed for the completionist as well. Not quite a counter like you're asking, but perhaps something to consider in the interim.