Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please prioritize wall/floor papers on castle blocks

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
I understand it was said on KI live that papering castle blocks for alternative textures is not a priority now. This is something that many decorators have been asking for, for a long time. I'm disappointed to hear this and I think many in the decorating community will be as well. Is there any way this decision can be revisited? Much appreciated.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I believe this is an important next step for the housing system as a whole. Just as the addition of Castle Magic and later Advanced Movement each revolutionized the potential and quality of the housing experience, the addition of Castle Block texturing would dramatically increase the possibilities in the hands of every decorator. This addition can not be compared in value to the likes of new housing items; it is far more exponential than that. In regards to any proposed housing additions, I see none with more merit than this. There are so many decorators I know who have been overjoyed with the thought of this feature coming to life; that you, the developers, showed an interest in it has garnered even more excitement. I will always support and and enjoy any interesting new additions to housing, whatever is decided. However, it is my hope that the ability to apply tiles and wallpaper to Castle Blocks will be soon reconsidered and prioritized for completion.