Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One-shot Dungeons Are Irritating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2010
While taking house tours with my friends we realized one of them had a dungeon inside. Though we read the warning for a one-shot dungeon we didn't think much of it. Because two of our friends couldn't load in we decided to wait and left, thinking it might respawn eventually so we could try it again after they finished loading. Whenever they finished loading the stage in the background two of us re-entered the dungeon and they couldn't teleport to follow us into it. They never got the dungeon teleport because they didn't enter and they couldn't circumvent that by teleporting to us since we were labeled as "busy".
We got robbed of an experience and my friend got robbed of a Zeus dungeon because two of us couldn't load in and we waited instead, all they got was a trophy it turned into to remember the fact that her friends couldn't even teleport to join.
I seriously think One-shot Dungeons should have a reset timer, even if it's 24 hours to 48 hours or even upmost of a week, and the dungeon should allow people to teleport in... maybe set a flag that they entered the dungeon by launching instead of connecting so that this doesn't happen again. Maybe it only deactivates if you defeat the boss inside so you can try again indefinitely and still have to pay again for repeat awards, I know that would make both players and businesses happy.
Apologies if this sounded too harsh but it's a point that needs addressing.