Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low Level PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Is PvP going to be fixed anytime soon? I'm genuinely concerned about people continuing to play this game when half of it is a rigged, auto-clicking festival. I can't win a match against someone who clicks a random card instantly each round when I'm given a 3-5 penalty for playing a shield or hit. I started 4th age with an authentic 1600+ rating because I know how to play the right cards. I understand the functionality and patterns that are used in PvP.
Suddenly, I'm no longer able to beat another ice the same level as I am with 800 rating. Why is this? Because he simply clicks a card as soon as his turn begins. He even admitted this to me, telling me to "click faster".

I understand that whoever has to read this essay of a letter is more than likely not at fault, but I feel like something really needs to change before PvP becomes eliminated as a whole. The last few updates for PvP have been nothing but restrictions in the effort to curb jading and wasting time. A chess timer for ranked matches was not the answer.

I've played this game since 2011 off and on, each time the break growing between. This might finally be the problem that puts me over the edge and makes the decision of coming back or not after my next break an easy one. I really would hate to go, but if the state of the game continues to decline in quality as it is now, I'll find another game to play. Please fix this.

Sincerely,

Jacob Cloud

(Sent as an email first, so I copied and pasted it here)