Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to farm Youkai?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hello, I am finally ready to farm Youkai for the balance school symbol robe of kindness. But after the first time I fought him he disappeared. How do I fight him over and over again?

Administrator
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Aug 14, 2021 wrote:
Hello, I am finally ready to farm Youkai for the balance school symbol robe of kindness. But after the first time I fought him he disappeared. How do I fight him over and over again?
Hi Mackenzie! With this boss, you'll have to restart the dungeon and go into his area again. Hope this helps!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
I tried to restart the dungeon by leaving the dungeon and coming back. I also tried finishing the dungeon and coming back but Youkai doesn't come back until the next day.

Administrator
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Aug 16, 2021 wrote:
I tried to restart the dungeon by leaving the dungeon and coming back. I also tried finishing the dungeon and coming back but Youkai doesn't come back until the next day.
That's interesting, I tried to do it myself, just to see if I could and he did show up. Maybe try it one more time. If it continues try contacting Customer Support here: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game