Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deckathalon wand and Beastmoon seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Deckathalon: There seems to be an issue with the balanced hands of fate where the right hand has a reddish aura while the left hand has a brown aura, I believe a similar problem occurred with the life hands of fate so if this could get looked into as well that would be splendid.

Beastmoon: Every moon seed has a school and each seed recipe corresponds with the school's moonstone except for balance. The balance moon seed requires you to have harmonious moonstone instead of balance moonstone (which is harder to get). I don't know if this was intended but it makes it much harder to craft balance moon seeds than any other seed. I propose changing the recipe to requiring balance moonstone instead as it would follow the pattern established with every other school. Another possible solution would be making harmonious moonstones more accessible or more common.

Thanks

Developer
I also noticed this about the Balance Hands of Fate. Also worth noting that the Deathly ones don't have any particles for the wand hit attack animation.

Super glad you fixed the Life ones tho! That was amazing to see.

With the Harmonious moonstones, I've found them to be very common. I would just swap the names of the Balance and Harmonious. Very confusing

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Harmonious Moonstones are as common to get as other school Moonstones, probably even easier since you aren't restricted to one half of the schools in order to get them.

Balance Moonstones are more equatable to Elemental and Spiritual Moonstones. I think the Balance and Harmonious Moonstones' names should be swapped, but they aren't hard to get.