Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord of Autumn & Guardian Wall Talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2021
Hello!

I recently hatched a Lord of Autumn, which has the innate item card of Tower Shield at Baby. I then got it up to Teen, whereupon it gained the Guardian Wall pet talent, which also grants a Tower Shield item card. When checking my spellbook, I only have on Tower Shield item card available. I was under the impression w(for cursory research) that I should be receiving two separate item cards.

I have tried restarting the application, but this did not give me a second item card.

Administrator
pox4dinner on Jul 31, 2021 wrote:
Hello!

I recently hatched a Lord of Autumn, which has the innate item card of Tower Shield at Baby. I then got it up to Teen, whereupon it gained the Guardian Wall pet talent, which also grants a Tower Shield item card. When checking my spellbook, I only have on Tower Shield item card available. I was under the impression w(for cursory research) that I should be receiving two separate item cards.

I have tried restarting the application, but this did not give me a second item card.
Hello! The Guardian Wall Pet Talent is where the pet may cast a tower shield on your character during a battle. You do not receive an item card for this talent.