Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level equality in tournament pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hi ki I hope you get to se this. I am wondering if tournaments will be the same as ranked in regards to levels. I hear that ranked is going 10-19 20-29 etc. This is something that is really important in tournaments as well. From 10-19 people can all get the same stats as they have access to the same gear. At level 20 this changes and they get higher basic damages and resists and then their gear has slots for jewels that the 19 and under don’t. It makes winning way easier for level 20 and in tours right now as a level 16 I have come across levels up to 22 without it being classified as uneven. I think the matching system in tournaments should have the same criteria as ranked. The only difference in doing tournaments is that they are timed and you are automatically sure you will get 4 matches. The level difference between even 19 and 20 can be dramatic so please bring the same level caps to our fights. In classic tours being against a level 20 is often an automatic loss. A lot of people have abandoned tournaments for that reason The level you play at should be our individual choices. I’m sure adepts don’t like playing magus etc etc To chose to accept an uneven match is a voice to get higher levels but ia regular tour you should be within the ranges you have set for ranked pvp thank you for listening :)