Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which Monstrology wished for?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
I know this topic is old hat but all the ones I wanted to comment on were locked so figured I would start it up again. Which Monstrology forms do you wish they unlocked?

As for me I want the full range of aquila creatures. Including all the gods. I would love to have like zeus or something roaming around my house.

I also want the rest of the mythological creatures like the mintoaur and medusa. Again the death minotaur from Tartarus or maybe from Cyclops lane would be amazing!

The last thought I would like to throw out there is more generic categories. Ive seen this suggestion before but rather than having cyclops and colosus and minotaurs all separate they could be all lumped together like the "undead" category...they could all be the "giants" category. What other creatures do you think could be lumped together? All the gods could go together of course.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think that a Fish or Rodent Monstrology spell would be good as it could work on a large variety of creatures.

I personally would love a Penguin, Fairy/Gnome, or Gendel/Hobgoblin Extract- I would love to see more House Guests!

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
i also would love to see fairies and other mythology creatures, it would be so nice to be able to collect every monster type from wizard city, as i have every single undead and gobbler from there as well

Survivor
Mar 27, 2017
I agree with the idea of larger categories of monsters being used in spells. Your example with the Giants extract spell sounds really great.

I've mentionned it in a another post already, but I would LOVE to have an animus extract spell for insects (mantis, moth, bee, hornet, etc). As exp613 said, fish would be pretty cool too.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Aquilan, Half-human, Aquatic, ... any category that would give me Teles boss and minions in my house

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Pretty much everything that has already been listed, though I think the most needed are definitely:

Kroks, Cats, Dogs, Aquatics (Fish, Sharks, Crabs), Bears, and Birds.

These are all major players in their respective worlds, with Kroks being the main antagonists of Krokotopia, Dogs & Cats being vital across all the Marleybone influenced worlds, Aquatics being found in Celestia, Wizard City and even Avalon and Polaris. I'd say those three categories are by far the most vital to put in next, since they cover the largest variety of characters that are still unobtainable.

Has KI put any plans out there of adding these other groups to Monstrology? As I can't find anything stating that they are planning on even expanding it.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I'd love to see a spell for dogs/wolves, witches, and cats. There are certain bosses in these categories that would look excellent in my house, such as Black Annie, Howling Chaney, Dr. Katz, and Dr. Jackall/Mr. Hide.

Explorer
Aug 19, 2012
Draconians, Ravens, and Grendels! :D

Maybe Dogs too? I'd like a Ghost Dog housing guest