Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 12, 2015
Myth have always been my favorite school, I don't like the color yellow but I liked the minion factor of it all. Now with the new monstology you can summon up 2 3 minions at once! This only works on myth.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2015
I came back after years of not playing. This is my first forum post to. So far, I only have the balance school and I love this school.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2012
It’s been a few years since I last played, highest wiz 140 life. I just made a new fire and I just got to darkmoor. I forgot how much I love playing this game!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
zaqwsx87 on Aug 20, 2023 wrote:
It’s been a few years since I last played, highest wiz 140 life. I just made a new fire and I just got to darkmoor. I forgot how much I love playing this game!
This warms our hearts! Thanks for coming back to the Spiral! Just in time too for some 15th anniversary celebrations soon, annnnd the introduction of a new world!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
I've been playing this game off and on for years, and I pretty much always go back to my death wizard. I like storm and ice but I tend to do worse soloing them compared to death lol.

Ice has become my "secondary" class for my death wiz as well as life since I tend to neglect healing until the character is super low on health