Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle Tours: Gauntlet House Classification

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I have a Death House that I am interested in showing, but because it contains one gauntlet the system has locked me out of other possible classifications. For me the gauntlet is an added touch, but by far not the main theme of the house. Perhaps in future updates this forced classification might be altered?

Thanks!

Defender
May 27, 2013
Sorry to be posting on my own post. It has come to me that now that most of the glitches and loop holes have been fixed, so that there is no real way for visitors to use the gauntlets, why is "Gauntlet" even a category? At this point, as far as Castle Tours are concerned, a gauntlet is nothing more than a decoration. They aren't worth one pixel more that any other object in the house.

I would much rather see a "Puzzle" category.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2018
there are plenty of houses on the tours that have gauntlets in other categories, so i am guessing they place the gauntlet after the house is listed. what i would prefer to see is a 'friends only' classification that keep teh house from showing up on the tours but still allow friends to visit it. i have gone to many houses on the rate a house option from all classifications that are clearly storage houses or block off so you can not go inside.