Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Accuracy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
It seems to me that the accuracy of a school's spells, as indicated on their cards, is lower for schools with a higher damage per pip and is higher for schools with a lower damage per pip. In general...

For storm, the strongest school in terms of DPP, their accuracy is 70% for regular spells and 65% for shadow-enhanced spells.
For fire, the second strongest school, their accuracy is 75% for regular spells and 70% for shadow-enhanced spells.
For myth, the third strongest school, and ice, their accuracy is 80% for regular spells and 75% for shadow-enhanced spells.
For death and balance, their accuracy is 85% for regular spells and 80% for shadow-enhanced spells.
Finally, for life, one of the weakest schools in terms of DPP, their accuracy is 90% for regular spells and 85% for shadow-enhanced spells.

It seems weird to me that the accuracy for myth and ice spells is the same since they have a different DPP. I wonder if it was originally intended for ice to have the same accuracy for their spells as life (90% for regular spells, 85% for shadow-enhanced spells) since they have the same DPP? Balance and death have the same DPP and have the same accuracy for their spells. Should the accuracy of ice spells be raised to 90% for regular spells and 85% for shadow-enhanced spells?