Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum Apartment extra room?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I want to create an extra room outside my Arcanum Apartment, but I'm stumped about how to do it. My idea is that you'd run at a wall, then run or get teleported through it and into a room made of castle blocks outside. I saw this exact thing in a castle tour ages ago, so I know it's possible, but nothing I've tried so far has worked. Has anyone here made something like this, and if so do how did you do it?

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
you need teleporters and a big rug or large castle floor.

place the big rug or castle floor and then use advanced move to move it halfway outside through the wall. then select a teleporter and go to that wall next to the carpet or floor or get on it next to the wall and turn till you can place the teleporters destination mark on the outside part of the carpet or floor. you might have to play with were the carpet or floor is to get this to work, or even move the carpet or floor up some. but you can eventually do it. once it works, place that teleporter inside and then select another teleporter and place that destination inside, then go through the first teleporter. place the second teleporter on the outside part of the carpet or floor.

now you can go "in" and "out" and build outside