Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open Chat Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Hi there,

So, my account was originally opened in 2009. We have a family account and my father actually encouraged both me and my sister to make an account when he started playing so we did. I didn't play often then, but do now. I'm over 18 years old and have used my Credit/Debit to make purchases but when I go to parental settings it doesn't even provide an option to enable chat? My sister is also over 18 now and here account has it available and enabled.

What now? Not having open chat is annoying me.

Administrator
wellmax on Jan 1, 2021 wrote:
Hi there,

So, my account was originally opened in 2009. We have a family account and my father actually encouraged both me and my sister to make an account when he started playing so we did. I didn't play often then, but do now. I'm over 18 years old and have used my Credit/Debit to make purchases but when I go to parental settings it doesn't even provide an option to enable chat? My sister is also over 18 now and here account has it available and enabled.

What now? Not having open chat is annoying me.
Hi wellmax! Please contact our support team and they will be happy to work with you on any account changes: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game