Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade Voyage Quest Incident

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2020
Hello,

I have sent a ticket (# 201228-000420) to the support and didn't get an answer. That's more than the 48h announced and my friend is waiting for me.

To put it simply, I just need a reset of the quest. I didn't know if it was necessary in the ticket, so when in doubt I specify that my character is a necromancer lvl 48 (Michael UnicornCaller).

Survivor
Sep 25, 2020
In the meantime I forgot the idea of playing with my friend, it's already been 8 days (4 to get an answer and 4 for nothing to my answer). I'm wasting my time on another game which is much less fun, it's very frustrating to have such a long response time, I could see that it's already been going on for more than 12 years according to the opinions of other players. I sent my support request from the site and I was asked for my username by email???? Is it normal that I have to give my username by e-mail even though I sent my ticket from the site, to which I have to log in WITH my username?
I understand that we are on holidays and you are a small team, but it seems that you really need to update your support (including username), automate the answers (for example, give priority to the mails with a RE:) and solutions (the bug I have is recurrent, so the solution would be simply to add a "teleport" button on the dialog when you contact Baldur).