Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Team-Up Options

AuthorMessage
Developer
I think it'd be an amazing idea to have more options than "Questing" and "Farming" for teaming up dependent on the dungeon. For dungeons like Darkmoor Graveyard and Waterworks, lots of people are farming for gear that's only dropped from earlier bosses and then they abandon their team. Also, some people just want to do the Skeleton Key boss in dungeons like Graveyard.

Do you think you could add some more options for those? It'd be best if it was individualized with the names of the bosses, but if you have to make it general, "Full" "Part" and "Key" would be good to add. The Team-Up kiosk could show different icons than the current wizard hat for farming.

This would greatly improve player's experience's with others and less conflicts would arise due to these issues. Without this system, players are required to use outside sources to find teams or just give up on trying to get their gear.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah I think these changes would be pretty convenient. I also think KI should add back the group team-up. One person in the group would press team-up and then a notification would pop up to the other people in the team asking if they want to join too so then you don't get split up with your team while joining team-up. It has happened way too many times where I have been split from my group since this doesn't exist anymore.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009