Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop Delivery Notice

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I purchased a gear vault for my wizard yesterday for 1995 crowns and now there is a delivery charge of 499 gold to place it in my back pack.!!!!!!! Nothing was mentioned in game updates about an additional charge for a purchase. Not nice KI.

Administrator
Davidfire school on Dec 8, 2020 wrote:
I purchased a gear vault for my wizard yesterday for 1995 crowns and now there is a delivery charge of 499 gold to place it in my back pack.!!!!!!! Nothing was mentioned in game updates about an additional charge for a purchase. Not nice KI.
Hi Davidfire! Please contact support and we'll be happy to review your account information and what was charged: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thanks for answering Sparck but I think I figured it out. I believe the other column that lists a gold price is for re-sell. I purchased something else and checked amounts before and after a purchase. We really don't need a delivery notice! It's just another step before it appears in the back pack.