Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Battles, Card game, Second Post

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 13, 2016
I made a post about this in the Dorms. But I found this post called "Why no card game" from like 9 or 10 years ago that had exactly what I was thinking when I got this idea for my other post about this topic. There was a problem about the amount of cards but there could be a restriction that 2 people cant be the same school and maybe when the Wizard101 card game does come out(I really hope it does) you can just start with the spells you have when you are on level 42 for each school and then add higher levels, I think there should not be a limit for deck size but everybody needs to have the same amount of cards. I think people can have max 4 of each cards depending what level they are playing out,. The passing out at the beginning of the game the passing of cards should be some thing like "at this level your school has this cards, and now everybody has Pixie so here are 4 of those" and something like that. I think there should be a chart that shows what every school gets for every level i know its going to be huge but it will be WAAAAAYYY easier to pass out cards.

Please read my first post about this in the Dorms section of the forums, it will be easier to understand this post if you read the first one, also read "Why no card game" which is in the Ravenwood Commons section of the forums