Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me find a cool badge

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I have been trying to find a badge to give my life wizard a spiffy title. My previous wizard wore the "grumpy warlord" badge with pride, it fit his name and personality. But grumpy warlord doesn't really fit my life wizard. His name is Angus OgreBreath, he is a snappy dresser despite his halitosis problem. Common badges you see all over the place aren't really my thing, I want something at least a little unusual. Preferably something that reflects Angus's personality. Any suggestions?

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I'm sad no one has chimed in with suggestions, but I'll expand my previous comments. The following page from the Wizard101 fansite wiki is very helpful for anyone trying to find a cool badge to display:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

I am currently wearing "Loremaster" which you can get by completing some side quests in Dragonspyre. Since I am currently spending a fair amount of time farming the Loremaster for her spell drops, this is kind of fun to display. I hope to shortly advance to the Avalon area "Outer Yard", where it is possible to farm large numbers of creatures that count as "deer". Defeating 200 deer in duels, according to the wiki, qualifies one for the badge "Master of the Wild Hunt". What I really lust after, though is the badge "Time Weaver" which you get by completing all 5 of the "Five B.O.X.E.S." quest lines. Unfortunately the most recent five boxes event ended before my wizard was quite high enough level to do the last quest.

My storm wizard proudly wears "Scribe of the Howlin' Wind" which comes from completing a quest in the "Lost Pages" event.

Despite the apparent thoroughness of the wiki badge list, I still occasionally see wizards wearing badges that don't seem to be one of the hundreds listed. I try to always ask them where they got the badge, but don't always get an answer.

Readers feel free to reply and chime in with cool badges you are proud to wear.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
My favorite badge is "Master of The Oasis." It indicates that I finished every quest in Krok, and I've been told it's a hard badge to get. Some of the others I like include "Legendary Explorer" and "Fisher Queen."

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
I personally like Nordic Champion.. but there are so many badges now. I kinda gave up hunting for them. I do like how certain schools get special badges like only Myth wizards get the Master of Monsters badge. I know my storm wizard has a storm badge that none of my other wizards have... I love the crazy badges. Even the Astrologer badge is cool. Bear Bouncer, Rat Catcher, some of the funny ones like Meow Master... they crack me up.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Nordic Champion on Dec 17, 2020 wrote:
I personally like Nordic Champion.. but there are so many badges now. I kinda gave up hunting for them. I do like how certain schools get special badges like only Myth wizards get the Master of Monsters badge. I know my storm wizard has a storm badge that none of my other wizards have... I love the crazy badges. Even the Astrologer badge is cool. Bear Bouncer, Rat Catcher, some of the funny ones like Meow Master... they crack me up.
My storm girl proudly wears "Scribe of the Howlin' Wind", from the lost pages event.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
One of my personal favorites is "Emerald Champion" for completing all quests and side quests in Mooshu. Especially fitting for a Life wizard because emerald is a green color.

There is also "Flower Power" from defeating Aphrodite II, the gold skeleton key boss in Darkmoor's graveyard.

I also like "Harbringer of Light" which you get when you complete part 1 of Khrysalis. Life wizards have a light/holy motif in several of their spells like Seraph, Regenerate, and Guardian Spirit, so it's a fitting title and a nice counterpart to "Harbringer of Death" from the five B.O.X.E.S.

And if you're into the Beastmoon Hunt you could unlock one of the Life beastforms like Life Colossus or Life Fairy to get the badge.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
DanTheTerrible on Nov 26, 2020 wrote:
I have been trying to find a badge to give my life wizard a spiffy title. My previous wizard wore the "grumpy warlord" badge with pride, it fit his name and personality. But grumpy warlord doesn't really fit my life wizard. His name is Angus OgreBreath, he is a snappy dresser despite his halitosis problem. Common badges you see all over the place aren't really my thing, I want something at least a little unusual. Preferably something that reflects Angus's personality. Any suggestions?
Perhaps Kalamarvelous or Kalamagnificent? I always liked those ones because of the punniness aspect. Maybe they'd be fitting? I know those badges are pretty late game though, so you might need some help if Angus isn't that far into the game.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Tanner Silver on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
One of my personal favorites is "Emerald Champion" for completing all quests and side quests in Mooshu. Especially fitting for a Life wizard because emerald is a green color.

There is also "Flower Power" from defeating Aphrodite II, the gold skeleton key boss in Darkmoor's graveyard.

I also like "Harbringer of Light" which you get when you complete part 1 of Khrysalis. Life wizards have a light/holy motif in several of their spells like Seraph, Regenerate, and Guardian Spirit, so it's a fitting title and a nice counterpart to "Harbringer of Death" from the five B.O.X.E.S.

And if you're into the Beastmoon Hunt you could unlock one of the Life beastforms like Life Colossus or Life Fairy to get the badge.
Oh, I like the "Emerald Champion" suggestion. Shouldn't take all that long to blitz Mooshu and get it.

I have been thinking of trying for "Master of the Wild Hunt". Pretty grindy, you have to defeat 200 deer. I am not quite far enough along in Avalon to have access to a good source of deer class monsters, but I will be there soon.

At the moment my life wizard is level 78. Khrysalis and especially Karamelle are a bit farther in the future than I want to plan for.