Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 140 Karamelle Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Have you hired any Level 140 Henchmen to come to your rescue? What do you think of them so far?

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I used them over in Test Realm. I really like the death one. I think it was called Necrohamster. That one is my favorite because I like the look of it. Also, it heals itself with Lulu which is nice.

My second favorite in design is the balance henchman. I haven't used him yet though.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Many are advocating in allow us, the players to have some more of a control over them.
Ideas are:

Let us choose their cards
Let us choose their opponents
Let us choose their play style [Offensive, Defensive or Mixed]

Allow myth players full control over minions and henchmen.

Please look into this.

This will drastically increase the experiences we have with both minions and henchmen a like.

They can however be useful in tough situations.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
No, for multiple reasons.
First of all, in the battles that are difficult (due to cheats), henchmen are as much a liability as a boon since they can set off boss cheats.
Second, because they're too expensive. A level 140 henchman costs as much as a pack and lasts for one battle. I can bribe a max level with a pack for a lot more than one battle, and they're going to be significantly more competent and likely stronger as well.
Third, because I'm death and I can just solo everything with overpowered scarecrows, lol.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Sparck on Nov 23, 2020 wrote:
Have you hired any Level 140 Henchmen to come to your rescue? What do you think of them so far?
Garbage.
Especially the life. All he does is heal himself.
The 130 Life does his job so stick with him.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2009
New Question;
I am reading the update notes, and see that 2 henchmen are listed as "death" but no listing for "balance"
Please confirm this...
I am a bit surprised if this is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2013
They get the job done.
They're cheap.
They make you look like a cheater.
But they get the job done.

Their Ai is good. The life henchmen heals when necessary. The attacks follow in a way that makes sense even in more complicated bosses like the Time Butterfly.

All in all, it works.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Explorer
Sep 19, 2016
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
The storm henchman fizzles all the time.

The life henchman heals you sometimes but usually heals itself - especially if it's hurt. If you are hurt and it is hurt, and it has to choose which one to heal, it will always heal itself - once in a while it hits but it usually stares off into space. it also has a tendency to put shields on itself but never on the person that paid crowns for it.

in fact, none of the level 140 henchmen shield the person that paid for them, though they shield themselves.

The myth henchman actually hits, and does decent damage.