Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Start Of Karamelle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2013
I have made a return to wizard101 after almost a year and wanted to do the new world. I logged onto my ice and did not have the quest to start it. I looked at all my quests and do not see any quests with the stars on them besides the Tartarus dungeon. My 5 other wizards have the quest to start Karamelle. For some reason my ice wizard has had the most trouble with quests. Hope this issue is able to be fixed soon.

Administrator
Tyler SunBlade on Nov 23, 2020 wrote:
I have made a return to wizard101 after almost a year and wanted to do the new world. I logged onto my ice and did not have the quest to start it. I looked at all my quests and do not see any quests with the stars on them besides the Tartarus dungeon. My 5 other wizards have the quest to start Karamelle. For some reason my ice wizard has had the most trouble with quests. Hope this issue is able to be fixed soon.
Hi Tyler! To begin play in Karamelle, Wizards must have completed the Empyrea storyline and finished the quest Nothing to Fear. The new world begins with the quest Better Recognize from Fitzhume in the Arcanum.