Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Music Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I've never seen this happen before, so I assume it was a bug that came with the new update perhaps? I am sitting in the Pet Pavilion and all of a sudden random Celestia music started playing over the normal pet pavilion music. So I hear the quieter pet pavilion music and the louder Celestia music at the same time. The Celestia music did stop when I exited and reentered the area, but it's still a bug. Just thought I'd point this out!

Administrator
Colinfish17 on Nov 20, 2020 wrote:
I've never seen this happen before, so I assume it was a bug that came with the new update perhaps? I am sitting in the Pet Pavilion and all of a sudden random Celestia music started playing over the normal pet pavilion music. So I hear the quieter pet pavilion music and the louder Celestia music at the same time. The Celestia music did stop when I exited and reentered the area, but it's still a bug. Just thought I'd point this out!
Thanks for reporting this issue! We put out a hotfix this morning. Is the audio concern still causing troubles?