Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Willkommen to Karamelle! Your Karamelle First Impressions

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Willkommen to Karamelle Wizards! As you explore this delicious new world and experience all the sweets it has to offer, let us know what you think of it in a reply below!

The rest of the forums are now also available, including the new Karamelle section!

Also be sure to check out the Fall Update Notes for details on Karamelle and what's been changed elsewhere in the game.

Thanks again to all our dedicated Test Realm Wizards for helping us to release this update to the Live Realms!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Personally my favorite part of Karamelle is the dialogue for the Cabal Soldiers, what they have to say is hilarious.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Swashbuckling Jay on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
Personally my favorite part of Karamelle is the dialogue for the Cabal Soldiers, what they have to say is hilarious.
I swear, the ones attacking Malwurf in Nibbleheim have a voice that is so familiar to me... Is that Vanessa Mythdust/Tarrack Hadfield voicing those?

Regarding something else entirely, I notice that there are more varieties of Gummy Worm and Bunnies then I remember in Test Realm. This is a pleasant surprise, at least it explains the missing monsters in the Monstrology Tome.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
It’s a fairly easy world. Or maybe it just felt like that because this is the first world I’ve teamed with a team of 4. I don’t know. But it seems too short. I wish it were longer.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2012
Best story thoughtout W101, and the graphics are so cute. Karamelle is best by far.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I really like the environment of the world. It feels really unique compared to other worlds.

I also really like how the wizard is referred to as a "valued customer" rather than a wizard. Since Karamelle is ran more like a business by Nana, it's a really nice touch that I don't think people have given enough credit for.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Swashbuckling Jay on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
Yeeessss!! hahaa I love the dialogue of the cabal soldier in quake's charmer dungeon, also the no,no,no of samantha when you face the witches in sweetzburg. And I really like having the new spells so early, it lets me enjoy it while I quest in the world.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Karamelle was kinda short

The Gingerbread Men would have made a fantastic edition to the world

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
"Willkommen to Carb-a-melle"

My main wizard casts a long lasting insulin-like spell over herself every time she goes through the spiral door to Karamelle. *not making fun of players with diabetes, as I also have that condition* (it activates as soon as she places the spiral key in the door, and terminates when she leaves Karamelle)

Interesting world, yet it's the only one where I actually agree with the villains. It's very saccerine

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
The gingerbread man as the final boss would be awesome