Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Post-Removed?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Why was my previous post remove from the forum after being moderated? Is this a away to desensitize players for expressing their opinions? was trying to reply to my post only to end up seeing it get deleted.

Administrator
angellifeheart on Jun 2, 2020 wrote:
Why was my previous post remove from the forum after being moderated? Is this a away to desensitize players for expressing their opinions? was trying to reply to my post only to end up seeing it get deleted.
Hi angellifeheart! That's a great question. It could have also been merged due to an already existing topic on the issue. There's several reasons for it to be elsewhere now. What was the post about? Let me know and we'll track it down!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on Jun 2, 2020 wrote:
Hi angellifeheart! That's a great question. It could have also been merged due to an already existing topic on the issue. There's several reasons for it to be elsewhere now. What was the post about? Let me know and we'll track it down!
Its all good mr spark i got no beef i got my spell and am good, however there is something id like to point out with the purreas-potion for resetting the timer. Before when you wanted to reset a timer you can buy one and if you try to buy another it would indicate you already have a timer available. I just bought 2 purreaus potion by accident and it took both as if it was on the same timer. I think this should be fix immediately and whatever is bought as extra should go to the potion menu for later use.