Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Eric's Feedback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Hello Wizard101
I see there have been many many updates along the years. There are some updates I am very pleased with, and some that I am not. I have been playing this game for almost a decade now (the survivor I am), and I would like to continue playing. However, with the new most recent updates, I feel that it is very important that I MUST give feedback (and I'm not speaking for myself). Ever since "Spellements" came into existence, I was at first unaware what they do and how they work. About during same time "Spellements" were implemented a New Event "Deckathalon" was introduced to the game. This New Event grabbed my attention pretty well, and I enjoyed participating in it, but little did I know to share any attention to "Spellements". Now fully understanding how "Deckathalon" works, and how it was soon modified with updates, I became more overwhelmed to take part in them. Eventually (yesterday) I became very aware of "Spellements" with the help of other Wizards increasing my knowledge. I learned the basic information that "Spellements" provide and that they prevent a Wizard from creating Enchanted Treasure Cards (TC) using TC enchantments (How Ironic for the compatibility of "Deckathalon" decks stating TC only ). Meaning this implementation applies to every card that is affected with the "Spellements" update (whether you own "Spellement" Reagents or not). I MUST say that I am very disgusted and displeased about this addition to the game. To make the situation better, it already applies to Loremaster cards (Krampus). These are cards Wizards spend their time and/or money gathering, and are now being limited to how they can be used. One of my Wizards (~~Eric LifeHeart~~) has gathered 19 Loremaster cards, and with this new update I am unable to create Enchanted TC upon one of them. I personally see this as a waste of my efforts in ways that I planned to use them (Not to mention the waste of efforts assembling these Enchanted TC). As for me, and the minds of other Wizards who support this game, many of us do not appreciate this. Please reconsider what you are doing Please do not dismiss this feedback. I know there have been occasions in the past where previous updates have degraded our stats (I.e. Critical) in relation to Player vs Player. Although, this update in relation to Anything is crossing the line. This is affecting any situation for configuring advantages. We all understand that this game does belong to you (Kingsisle), but please think about the Wizards who make of it. I personally wish not to contribute to this update. I do understand change is sometimes hard to accept, but this again is crossing the line. Now in all seriousness, the idea of "Spellements" (along with what schemes your planning) is not a terrible one. In fact, I would not mind at all its existence if it did not discontinue the build of applied Enchanted TC. A good solution would be to separate them. A Wizard should be able to- as always before, -create applied Enchanted TC from the original card -which does not have any "Spellement" upgrades or interactions. I am confident to say that this solution will solve this topic.
Now other than this update you are working pretty hard to make this game better and more improved. Please keep up the good work
Thank you for taking the time to read this feedback
From Yours Truly:

Lv 45 & Wizard
~~Eric LifeHeart~~
and Upcoming
Lv 45 & Wizard
~~Eric GoldCoin~~

Also Revised by Friends of Eric:
Lv 130 Wizard
~~Valerian DuskRider~~
Lv 55 Wizard
~~ Autumn Blossom~~