Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Support!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2019
Hello,

I could not find away to get ahold of wizard101 support, so I decided to take it to forums to see if I could get some help. My reference number is "Question Reference # 200511-000392".

Austin Legend 130 Storm

Administrator
ProWizardOfPVP on May 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello,

I could not find away to get ahold of wizard101 support, so I decided to take it to forums to see if I could get some help. My reference number is "Question Reference # 200511-000392".

Austin Legend 130 Storm
Greetings Austin Legend!

I'm glad to see that you have a support ticket #. This is your key to getting in touch with support and confirmation that they did indeed receive your request.

Please wait at least 48 hours before responding back to the ticket to inquire about its status. Responding frequently can actually cause the ticket to lower in the queue.

Thanks for your patience!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2014
Could not find anywhere else to post this but, I am having trouble with posting a new topic. I can reply to post on topics that are already there such as this one. For some reason I do not know how to create my own topic for questions I have. Thanks for the help in advance.