Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega post of game ideas i think would be highly popular.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
A Bunch of changes to the game that i believe much of the playerbase would acutally want and agree with.

SPELLMENTS ADVANCED
Monstrology should also extract spellments so people can get cool versions of other spells that they have wanted for a long time.
example ice kracken

Spellments were a great idea expand upon it.

GRAPHICS
Color pallets, There should have been an advanced color pallet by now like what pirate 101 has. This is the origional game it should have had this before pirate did.

Enchanced wizard character faces and details, some computers can run on extremely high graphics why not reward those who can with smoother character faces and spell animations similar to the trailer you guys put out. Many people i have asked want this. Some have brought this up without me asking.

PETS
Pet storage we need it you supply it people will defeintely pay for it if you put a crowns tag on it.
Reasoning, this is free money for you basically and you're not taking it.

Pet essense, a feature i’m suggesting that would allow a glowing affect with other possible animations around it like if i have a storm pet i can select a stormy aura to place around my pet to make it look a little more flashy instead of bland. Other options would be storm school symbols hearts etc.

For a crowns cost People should be able to switch the pool of one pet with another rather than “stitching pets “ as some people have said. Some people just like the stats on one pet on another form. KI can make moeny on this and keep the player base happy.

Certain pets should have an innate May cast such as the sword and shield pet with the sword and shield ability. These abilities or may casts should also be toggleable for certain occasions instead of having to take the pet off.
Example shane von shane triggering his cheat in reaction to a pet healing.

Certain pets should be dyable like swords and shields and if i for example wanted to paint my sword and shield to look fresh and new instead of chipped and damaged that should be an option.

There should be no limitations on the number of times a pet can hatch in the kiosk nor a cooldown.
Reasoning, If someone makes a good pet finally they should be rewarded more especially with how often pets fail. This also can be thought of in the reverse where there are hundreds of thousands of players and only ten hatches per pet doesn't cut it and they do deserve a chance at getting a decent pet just like everyone else instead of a first come first serve system.

Pets should be able to have generic skins put on them with special skins and colors available on holidays and last even after the holiday leaves.

lower the price of hatching back to what it was if you haven't already.
reason, your pushing out new talents and want people to hatch more costing more is discouraging and takes much longer to do for a system that already fails 75% of the time or more.If you want people to play your new content you make it cheaper not more expensive,its counter productive.

SEEDS
Lets talk about seeds, so many fights drop tons of seeds and they fill the bag before the actual drops do, given how small seeds are they shouldnt be taking up actual backpack space like that and should function more like reagents or fish with a max stack of 100 of their own inventory slot. So many people have this issue and you have not addressed it ,why?

Lets talk jewel plants, can they get a drop location please.
furniture should be able to be color modified to better match rooms

CRAFTING AND FURNITURE
Sonic springs should have a far more frequent drop chance and drop in multiples for people who love to decorate.
Reasoning its just common sense that they want to make more than one item and they dont want to be in there forever waiting for it to drop when its a recreational thing.

MICROTRANSACTIONS
All gift cards should be available online at all times.
Reasoning, people in counries that don't have acces to a gamestop or other store etc cannot buy them usually plus with this pandemic you would pull in more business especially since people in general don't want to go out and risk infection over a kids game.

As far as Redeem by month cards make these choose able by the person instead of by the month.
Reasoning they paid the money out of pocket they should get to choose the reward instead of waiting.

Whenever packs go on sale crowns should go on sale for a limited time too to entice more people to buy.

Personal opinion,I happen to think the hoard and lore packs should just cost 299 Its just common sense that people will therefore buy more of them. The jewel packs can remain the same obviously along with other unique packs like that but the other stuff should be uniform 299 accross the board.
This is obviously up to you if you want to do this as a business but i would think the look of something costing less entices peopel to buy more because of the way marketing would see a 20 dollar item versus a 19.99 item which is why its even 399 to begin with instead of 400.

Sinbad hoard pack bug where the stun resistance gems are at the lowest level possible even when you buy it at the highest level. It needs a patch. Also you probably should add a drop source for clay if there isn't one already even if its a super rare drop.

SKELETON KEY BOSS
Lets talk about fellspawn the skeleton key boss, the gear has 7 pieces to it per school and one set is generic so that equates to 7x8=56 pieces total of which sometimes(most of the time) nothing drops. It takes quite a while inside the instance for people to end up with nothing if the team even decisdes to stay which a lot of teams give up. Now with malistar's level 100 gear for example you would get your own schools top tier gear with only 4 items to get in that fight plus a generic set of jewelery and some other junk drops. The drop chance for that gear still has some people nowadays who cannot get it but is it really acceptable to mkae people burn keys to get noting of value at all. It seems to me like it should give one piece of gear at the least and possibley two at the most on each completeion since your getting randomized drops out of a pool of 56 things if they even decide to drop at all.
This specfic system seems like bad gameplay design because not everyone has the time to farm for the reagents in abandoned house their entire day and even then some people have multiple endgame wizards like me who has 7. how much time would it take an average player with just 2 if its taking a long amount of time to gear only one wizard?

REDEEM CODES

So many codes they put out have a certain number of uses instead of a time cut off. Why do they do this when people who were working or there for the event miss out unnecessarily.

CONCLUSION/DISCLAIMER
These are all changes that i'm suggesting. The company never said that they would do this stuff or at least never said it that i am aware of.