Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mo music in Triton avenue after story completion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2010
It seems that after this update, triton avenue now has no music playing in the area. i had already completed triton avenue years ago so i could not play through the new story to see if that has anything to do with it. i tried relogging but that didnt do anything.

i would like to note that this isnt a bug only in triton avenue - the upper catacombs also has no music playing in the main area after you complete the questline, which is a shame when the music is so well done! i suspect maybe the coding centered around integrating the short "cinematic" music tracks into the overall area music could be the cause of the issues in both these locations, since i know new triton avenue added a large amount of these types of cinematic tracks.
i know its a small bug, but music is a really important part of the environment and art of this game! please consider fixing this, thank you

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
megalithia on May 3, 2020 wrote:
It seems that after this update, triton avenue now has no music playing in the area. i had already completed triton avenue years ago so i could not play through the new story to see if that has anything to do with it. i tried relogging but that didnt do anything.

i would like to note that this isnt a bug only in triton avenue - the upper catacombs also has no music playing in the main area after you complete the questline, which is a shame when the music is so well done! i suspect maybe the coding centered around integrating the short "cinematic" music tracks into the overall area music could be the cause of the issues in both these locations, since i know new triton avenue added a large amount of these types of cinematic tracks.
i know its a small bug, but music is a really important part of the environment and art of this game! please consider fixing this, thank you
There are a lot of problems with the sounds in Triton, and that is definitely one of them.

Explorer
May 07, 2010
Blaze03554 on May 4, 2020 wrote:
There are a lot of problems with the sounds in Triton, and that is definitely one of them.

indeed - when i was able to test the new storyline on test realm, i do recall finding other bugs with music in general that i reported with the in-game tool. for example, in test, triton avenue's combat music would start and restart over and over as you got close to enemies on the street, even if you didnt start a battle. once you did start combat, the music would restart once again. but since i cant test the story on live realm, i cant check if this audio bug is still in the game or if it was fixed.

if anyone who did play through the new story could confirm this or any other audio bugs being present, that would help, thank you