Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Elixir Crab Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Hello everybody, I have found an issue that is affecting me, it's nothing major but it is a nuisance. I purchased the level 50 elixir on every single one of my wizards on my account, and when you do that you do not gain access to the crab alley quest line. I don't know if that's intentional or not, however without access to this quest line you can not gain the exclusive item the Rockin' Outfit because it is only obtainable through the Crab Alley quest line. I wanted the outfit for a stitch for my wizards, however in this current situation I simply cannot. I just wanted to make this issue known.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Piggybacking on your issue,
I also purchased the level 50 elixir and got my new wizard to level 60. I got the notification to talk to blad raveneye to start the Waterworks quest, and followed it to herman in crab alley. Once I talked to herman, I didnt get a new quest and cant enter waterworks. I think this is due to me not technically completing crab alley.

Really frustrating considering how expensive those elixirs are.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
chaings36 on Apr 24, 2020 wrote:
Piggybacking on your issue,
I also purchased the level 50 elixir and got my new wizard to level 60. I got the notification to talk to blad raveneye to start the Waterworks quest, and followed it to herman in crab alley. Once I talked to herman, I didnt get a new quest and cant enter waterworks. I think this is due to me not technically completing crab alley.

Really frustrating considering how expensive those elixirs are.
You don't have to complete crab alley at all to enter waterworks actually.
Regardless it's still an issue and needs to be fixed.