Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellement Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
I don't like, and am not going to spend money on these updated old hoard/lore packs to get spellements.

However, I would buy multiple packs if they were set up as follows:

Pack 1 - Only ever drops rank 1 spellements for all 7 classes. Each pack would drop a set of 7 spellements, which ones you get are random. (firecat, thunder snake, imp, blood bat, dark sprite, frost beetle, scarab)

Pack 2 - Only ever drops rank 2 spellements for all 7 classes.Each pack would drop a set of 7 spellements, which ones you get are random. (fire elf, lightning bats, leprechaun, troll, ghoul, ice serpent, scorpion)

Only release a new pack of spellements after the visual updates have been finished and implemented into the live game. That gives plenty of breathing room for people to get what they need from one pack before a new pack is released. A specialty pack that only drops spellements for the loremaster "dropped" spells would be another great pack I would spend money on.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Been ten years since your post but here we are and we got a bunch of packs
available with spell up grades for every single spell the no one on this planet
would use if they are at the level they need to be to use or even collect the
upgrades.

Why would anyone want to upgrade or buy spellement packs to upgrade a spell they quit using
30 levels back?

Im looking at my spell writing page as a level 130 Life.

I can upgrade Frost beetle, Leprechaun. Dark sprite, Snow serpent and Lightning bats.

Tell me why I would ever bother or care about or feel it was worth my time to upgrade these spells
I would never ever ever use beyond what, level 20? 30?

You show me a forest lord upgrade, a rebirth upgrade, where is all this?

Where is the upgrades for anything above a spell you would use somewhere not in wizard city?