Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Farming Is Exhausting

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Loremaster Farming Is Exhausting and can be depressing to farm.
Specialy for spesiphic treasure cards. You can farm for a whole day and not get anything.
The drop ratings are very low and the farming can take a very long time that sometimes will cause players to give up and get upset.
In my opinion I think loremaster farming should be easier and the game team should do something about it-
like ruducing the drop rates. In adittion this is a problem many of us (players) have been dealing with for a few years and this is the time to discuss it.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
I’ve done somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 lore master runs and have not gotten a single spell. All that time and only 2 pigsie tc. I gave up. It’s a ridiculous grind and not worth the time investment to me. As you say, getting a specific spell is just about impossible unless you enjoy spending months to years farming for it.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
Two years farming lore I got ONE! pigsie TC

If you can stomach the commons I've been trading TC for pigsie, its been a little easier

Good Luck

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I don't bother farming Loremaster much, I just craft my spells. I'll take a few swings here and there but I don't do it for hours on end anymore. I've only ever gotten one spell from her though, Krampus during winter holiday.